Guidelines for viewings during COVID-19 - Vacant Property
- Pre-qualifying health questionnaire to be completed by all parties and submitted on the day of viewing.
- PJC advises the use of gloves and face masks.
- No hand shaking.
- Use anti-bacterial wipes and request that the viewers do not touch ANYTHING.
- Stay at least 2 metres away from all other parties at all times.
- If the property is vacant open the front door and stay outside. The viewer can go inside alone.
- Viewers are to wear gloves and face masks. If they arrive without appropriate PPE the appointment will NOT be able to proceed.
- Viewings will be a strict 15 minutes with only 2 people viewing from the same household. No children at viewings.
- After every viewing all surfaces will be wiped down. 15 minutes allowed in between all viewings to do this.
COVID-19 CHECKLIST FOR VIEWINGS & VALUATIONS