We want your house!
Our proactive approach will ensure that when selling your property, our team will keep in regular contact with you, offering advice and feedback that keeps you informed and aware of market developments.
With a competitive fee structure that includes no charge for the withdrawal of your property or if no sale is achieved, when instructed to sell your home we will:
- Prepare professional sales particulars including colour photography
- Erect a for sale board
- Contact potential buyers using our extensive computerised database
- Advertise your property in the local press and on our website
- Display your property in our showrooms
With regular vendor updates, accompanied viewings and constructive advice and feedback, we will work hard to secure the best price for your property as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
We will then progress the sale of your property by working in partnership with your purchaser and the respective legal teams – an essential element in ensuring a quick and satisfactory completion that meets your expectations and needs.
So, for an efficient service and professional advice choose Payton Jewell Caines as your local agents – we have the experience and the knowledge to give you real peace of mind when selling your property. To book a valuation on your property click here and leave us your details.
At Payton Jewell Caines, we're as keen as you are to sell your property so take advantage of our top tips to achieve a quick sale at the right price:
- Get the price right. Marketing your property at a realistic price will ensure strong viewings and a quicker sale, getting it wrong could mean that your house will still be for sale six months on.
- Presentation counts. Neutralise and de-clutter your home prior to marketing as the presentation does and will influence the price that you are able to achieve.
- Get online. Today's property buyers are doing their research online so choose an agent that has a strong website. Your property must be presented well with full details and internal photographs.
- Fees. Don't choose an agent just because they have the lowest fees. You are trusting us with the sale of your most important asset so look at the quality of advice, marketing and sales team first.